Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like her hair do at all, but looking at her you see P. grace all over her face... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I thought the Princess of Hanover looked very distinguished and I really liked her hairstyle.

The Princess of Hanover looked lovely this evening and the earrings almost matched her dress

princess Caroline looked great tonight. Love her hair.

Princess Caroline at the inauguration of the Promenade Princess Louise-Hippolyte, Anne-Marie Campora and Joséphine Baker in Monaco today, September 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Yes a really lovely suit and colour on the Princess of Hanover.

Why should she?
Apparently she is not ashamed of her age.

Absolutely gorgeous. Class, elegance, beauty. The Caroline we know.
The only feature still shocks me is the grey hair. I consider she could "help" a little.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app
On the contrary, she just recently stopped dying her hair and let her grey hair show. And good for her!

I really admire and respect Caroline for aging naturally and gracefully - how could anyone’s natural hair color be unflattering? We are just so used to seeing bleached hair. She’s not had any work done on her face either that I can tell which I also really respect.

Since Covid and working at home, I’ve stopped coloring my hair. I think it will take us all some time to get used to seeing women without colored hair - men look distinguished after all - so people say. I’ve gotten more compliments on my natural hair from total strangers than I ever did on my colored hair.:D

Bravo, Caroline !:flowers:

It is not question to be ashamed or not. I just believe that the shade does not suit her. It is yellowish and sad

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I have to agree with you. As someone who has smoked for many years, the princess doesn't have much natural colour in her skin and the grey/yellow hair makes her look tired and quite a bit older. I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of in the ageing process but if you can put a rinse through your hair to brighten up your appearance (which Caroline seems to have now done) why wouldn't you do that, particularly when you're in the public eye?

Princess Caroline in a red and white summer dress during an exhibition in Monaco yesterday:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Wish the dress was shorter, love P Caroline's hair; classy lady.

I like it a really lovely look on the Princess of Hanover.

the dress suits her a lot, really like it .

I am not crazy about Caroline’s dress, neither the color print nor the cut of the dress, however it does look comfortable. Sometimes I think the royals wear different dresses to help support designers, even if the Royals are not fond of the design itself.

Question….do Royals get free clothing to wear and keep to promote a designer or do they have to purchase all their own clothes, or maybe are the clothes loaned to them?

Thanks

A little too monochrome for my taste and I dislike the fussy bow, but still a polished appearance.

A lighter coloured blouse would have worked better the suit is nice and elegant on the Princess of Hanover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom